Oyster Bay Beach Resort is happy to announce our new Get-A-Way Sweepstakes. Entering is unbelievably easy… all you have to do is click “like” on our new Facebook page HERE!
(If you’re already a follower on our Facebook page, you’ll be automatically enrolled in this sweepstakes.)
You have nothing to lose and everything to win. But hurry: The deadline to enter is Nov. 11, 2018. Winners will be announced on Nov. 15.
Check out these great prizes:
A one-week stay at Oyster Bay Beach Resort on St. Maarten.
Dinner for two at the very popular Infinity Restaurant. This is one of the Caribbean’s finest and most delectable international gourmet cuisines — and it’ll be just steps away from your room. You’ll love the ocean views, outdoor dining on our elegant terrace, and impeccable service.
Second Prize (3 Winners!)
A three-night stay at Oyster Bay Beach Resort on St. Maarten.
A spa treatment for two at the onsite Nectar Wellness Spa. It’s the ultimate rest, relaxation and renewal you deserve.
Third Prize (3 Winners!)
A free, Three Island snorkeling trip for two with the famous Captain Alan. You’ve not seen the Caribbean until you’ve experienced the beauty under the beautiful bays, coves and just off the beaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to visit one of the world’s premier resorts and enjoy this “Pearl of the Caribbean.” Come join us as we continue to celebrate our reopening. As one blogger wrote, OBBR “looks fresh and wonderful.” And you’ll be showered with the wonderful welcoming warmth of our caring staff.
Good luck and we hope to see you soon at Oyster Bay Beach Resort in St. Maarten! Remember to “Like” us on Facebook TODAY! Your next vacation memories are waiting to be made.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who “Like” the new Oyster Bay Beach Resort Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OysterBayStMaarten/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to legal residents of the United States and Puerto Rico, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pearl Development N.V. and Iron Shore Management N.V., their, shareholders, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Iron Shore Management N.V. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 10, 2018, at 12:00am EDT and ending November 11, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by November 11, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by “Liking” the official Oyster Bay Beach Resort Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OysterBayStMaarten/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Iron Shore Management N.V. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Iron Shore Management N.V.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign will receive one of the following: Grand Prize: Six (6) nights and seven (7) days stay at Oyster Bay Beach Resort with occupancy on a space-available-basis any time between May 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019 and dinner for two (2) at the Infinity Restaurant, approximate retail value $1,500; Second Prize: Three nights stay at Oyster Bay Beach Resort with occupancy on a space-available-basis any time between May 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019 and spa treatment at St. Maarten Nectar Wellness Spa for two (2), approximate retail value $800; or Third Prize: Three Island Tour for two (2) with Captain Alan, approximate retail value $150. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Iron Shore Management N.V. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Iron Shore Management N.V.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, including any TOT, hotel, timeshare or other occupancy tax shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Iron Shore Management N.V. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Iron Shore Management N.V. Winner will be notified by an announcement on the Oyster Bay Beach Resort Facebook page and a private Facebook Messenger message within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. Iron Shore Management N.V. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Iron Shore Management N.V.‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering, You understand and agree that Pearl Development N.V. and Iron Shore Management N.V., anyone acting on behalf of Pearl Development N.V. and Iron Shore Management N.V., and Pearl Development N.V. and Iron Shore Management N.V.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Iron Shore Management N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Iron Shore Management N.V.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Iron Shore Management N.V. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Iron Shore Management N.V. Iron Shore Management N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Iron Shore Management N.V. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Iron Shore Management N.V. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pearl Development N,V. and Iron Shore Management N.V. and their shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF St. Maarten, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in St. Maarten having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Iron Shore Management N.V., Emerald Merit Road #10, Oyster Pond, St. Maarten. Requests must be received no later than November 11, 2018, at 11:59pm EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Iron Shore Management N.V., Emerald Merit Road #10, Oyster Pond, St. Maarten.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Iron Shore Management N.V. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the sweepstakes, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.